Happy New Year!!
As a vegan living in a predominately non-vegan world, we all have seen recipes we would like to veganize. Daily, on Facebook, I see those fast tutorial recipe videos that look so delicious and so easy! Recently, I stumbled upon Slutty Cheesecake Bars from Delish.com stating (they are so good), they “will get around”. They looked amazing and easily veganizable.
1 package Pre-made Cookie Dough (I used Eat Pastry Chocolate Chip)
1 package Oreos
2 8 ounce Vegan Cream Cheese (I used Tofutti Better than Cream Cheese)
1/2 Cup Cane Sugar
3 teaspoons Ener-G Egg Replacer (blended with 4 tablespoons warm water)
Dash of Salt
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease an 8×8 pan.
2. Press cookie dough evenly throughout bottom of pan.
3. Add layer of Oreos.
4. Combine cream cheese, sugar, salt and Ener-G Egg Replacer.
5. Add cream cheese mixer to pan.
6. Crumble Oreos on top.
7. Bake for 35 minutes.
8. Place pan in refrigerator and let chill for 3 hours minimum but preferably overnight for best consistency.
9. Cut into 9 squares and enjoy!