Chocolate chunks? Raw Almonds? Cookies? Who does not love all three? After using other people’s recipes till now, I have formulated my own. Hope you enjoy them as much as we did!
Vegan Chocolate Chunk Almond Cookies
Yields 40 Mini Cookies
4.5 teaspoons Ener-G Egg Replacer (found in the baking isle at Whole Foods Market)
6 tablespoons Water
½ cup Earth Balance Buttery Spread
½ cup Mashed Avocado
¾ cup Vegan Cane Sugar
¾ cup Brown Sugar
2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
1 1/8 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1 1/8 cup All-Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
½ teaspoon Sea Salt
1 cup Dark Chocolate Baking Chunks (I use Whole Foods 365 brand)
1 cup Raw Almonds (chopped)
Olive Oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk or blend, Ener-g Egg Replacer and water. Set aside.
- Combine Earth Balance, mashed avocado, sugars, vanilla extract and lastly Ener-g Egg Replacer mix.
- Combine flours, baking soda, and sea salt.
- Add flour mix to sugar mix, a little bit at a time, until all is well mixed.
- Fold in almonds and chocolate chunks.
- Arrange ping pong sized cookie dough balls on greased baking sheet. Press down just a bit.
- Bake for 9 minutes.
- Let cool on pan for 5 minutes then transfer to cooling rack.
I certainly am a chunk, almond, and cookie fan! These sounds wonderful!
Vegan cookies, great idea!!
Enjoy Healthy Cracker Chocolate Chips Muffins
These look amazing 😀
yum yum yumm! The cookies look very delectable too! 🙂